Beach yoga is an expression of love in all its forms. It encompasses love for your body, mind, and spirit, as well as nature and rejuvenation… This is a peaceful and powerful yoga experience that will leave you feeling high on life! We practice Hatha yoga (in English) while listening to the sounds of the ocean, and surrounded by unbeatable scenery. The classes are open to all levels, so come and join us!
What Should I Bring?
The goal of our yoga in the park is to make it accessible and fun. And so the only things that you absolutely need to bring are your mat and an open mind. You may bring other items to accommodate your practice:
- Some water to stay hydrated.
- Sunscreen to protect your skin.
- A towel (or towels) to deal with excess moisture.
- Sunglasses on a particularly sunny day.
- Yoga props such as blocks, belt, cushion etc. Although it’s possible to modify your yoga practice without additional props, they can be very handy for practitioners of all levels.
How Do I Get Involved?
If you wish to attend yoga on the beach, please get in touch!